Andrew’s Garden Will Bring Your Wedding Vision to Life
Whether selecting flowers for the Bride’s bouquet or designing and staging the entire floral scene for your wedding, we customize every floral creation based upon the vision you have for your event. Starting with our Initial Consultation, we will discuss the mood, look and feel that you want for your wedding. We will explore ideas and offer suggestions to make your day extra-special and then follow up within a short time with an estimate of costs based on your specific requests. Once you book Andrew’s Garden for your wedding, we will begin the detailed process of designing the florals for your wedding.
Browse the pages of our Wedding Book or look through our Gallery to see examples of beautiful weddings created by Andrew’s Garden. Please keep in mind that no two weddings are the same. Your wedding flowers will be designed and customized just for you. We can’t wait to get to know you better and learn about your dreams for your special day!
To start the process, we need to know a little more about you. Begin by completing our Wedding Client Inquiry Form by clicking the link below. As soon as we receive it, we will contact you to schedule an Initial Consultation. If you do not live in the area, don’t worry. We will be glad to set up a phone or video meeting instead.
You may also call us at 630-456-4689, or email Dina, our Wedding & Events Coordinator, at [email protected].
Download our Wedding Book
- When should I contact you about my wedding?
- We schedule a limited number of events each week so that we can give each event the attention it deserves. We often book weddings 9 to 12 months in advance, so it is important to reserve your wedding date as early as possible. May, June, September and October are our busiest wedding months and the schedule fills up quickly, so don’t wait too long!
- Do you book only full-scale wedding florals or can I order only personal flowers?
- Full-scale wedding florals include personal, ceremony and reception flowers. We are also happy to provide only personal flowers if you have made arrangements for your reception décor that does not include flowers. Although a “personals only” wedding may be a smaller order, we still recommend booking as early as possible to avoid a conflict on your date.
- How do I reserve or book my wedding date? What are your payment terms?
- We require a deposit of 50% of the estimated costs of your wedding and a signed contract to reserve your wedding date. The deposit will be applied to the final contract price after all details are finalized. The final balance must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- What is the Initial Consultation? Do you charge a fee for it?
- At the Initial Consultation, we will discuss your vision of the colors, textures and mood that will set the stage for your wedding day as well as your wedding party size, venue, personal style and traditions. The Initial Consultation is designed so that we can get to know each other. Don’t worry if you do not have all of the details figured out yet for your wedding. We will start talking about fine details after you have booked us for your wedding. We do not charge a fee for our Initial Consultation.
- What should I bring to the Initial Consultation?
- Please bring any photos or other inspiring materials that you feel may be helpful. If you have a Pinterest board for your wedding, please share it with us so we can better understand your dream wedding. Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start-this is what we do!
- Do you have packages? Do you have a minimum fee? How much do you charge for weddings?
- All of our weddings are designed to meet the specific personality and needs of our clients, so we do not have packages. We also do not have a minimum fee for weddings. Smaller events can be exceptionally beautiful and we are happy to discuss your specific needs. The cost of floral designs for a wedding will vary dramatically depending on the size of wedding party, the number of reception tables and the scale of floral impact that you are seeking. Generally, our smaller, full-scale weddings start in the range of $4,000 to $6,000. If you have a firm budget in mind, it is helpful to let us know ahead of time so that we can do our best to meet your needs. We will offer suggestions during the planning process to maximize your budget. Take a look at our Wedding Book to see some of our average price ranges for many wedding floral elements. We will be able to provide a better estimate for you after the Initial Consultation.
- Do you recommend other vendors?
- We are fortunate to work with many excellent wedding vendors and we would be glad to provide you with referrals. We include a list of Recommended Vendors in our Wedding Book, but don’t hesitate to ask at your Initial Consultation too!
- Will you give me an estimate at the Initial Consultation?
- At your Initial Consultation, we may be able to discuss budget ranges based upon the general details for your wedding. Then, we will prepare an estimate after our meeting that takes into account the details you have provided. Shortly after the Initial Consultation, we will email you a proposal with estimated costs along with our contract. If you are ready to retain Andrew’s Garden to design your wedding flowers, then we will ask you to approve the contract and pay the deposit. The deposit will be equal to 50% of the estimated cost in the proposal.
- What happens next?
- After we receive the deposit and approved contract to book your wedding, we will work with you to revise the proposal and finalize all of the details. Most of this process happens by email and phone, but we may also schedule another in-person meeting. Andrew and his design team will work on all of the design elements for your wedding, and our Wedding and Events Coordinator, Dina, will communicate with you regularly about all of the fine details and logistics. As we approach your wedding date, Dina will be contacting you to inquire about any changes, confirm final details and obtain the final payment. She will also coordinate directly with the contacts at your ceremony and wedding venues to make sure everything is well-organized. We don’t want you to worry about anything.
- Why should I hire Andrew’s Garden for my wedding?
- Frankly, we are really exceptional at what we do! We are first and foremost a service company and our product just happens to be flowers. Our goal is to be sure that you, your family and your guests leave your wedding thinking that they have never been to such beautiful wedding. It’s not just about how the flowers look, it is about how they make everyone feel. Andrew is an artist – a master at floral design. We have an exceptional team of designers and production staff and we purchase only the most superior premium blooms from all over the world. We take the time to think about the fine details and to manage them from start to finish. We know there are a lot of choices out there and that we will not be the right fit for everyone. But, if you love flowers even half as much as we do, then we will get along just fine.
- We look forward to meeting you and hearing about YOUR wedding!