AG Design Classes
We are excited to announce our schedule of 2020 AG Design Classes! We are working on lots of exciting new design ideas at Andrew’s Garden this year, and our fun, hands-on, AG Design Classes will showcase what makes Andrew’s Garden special. Our premium blooms and garden-style design is intended to bring the beauty, texture and smell of a beautiful flower garden right into your home. This year, we are focusing sustainability and keeping it natural.
Arrive ready to get your hands dirty and learn about flowers and other garden elements you’ve never seen before! We will walk you through the hands-on process of creating a gorgeous, natural, garden-style floral arrangement – and how to care for it when you get home. Not only will you impress your friends, but you will build confidence in arranging your own flowers. Each class is different, so plan to take more than one. We’ve been told that AG Design Classes are better than therapy and outright addictive. The best part of every AG Design Class is you get to take your arrangement home!
Don’t worry, our classes are designed for every level of experience and creativity from complete novice to experienced designer. The only requirement is that you love flowers!
We offer Private Design Classes too! They are perfect for Birthday Parties, Book Clubs, Family Events, Team-Building Activities, Showers – you name it. We will plan a private class for any group of 4 or more people.
General Information for AG Design Classes:
- Space is limited and most classes sell out, so sign up early!
- Unless otherwise noted, all classes are at Andrew’s Garden starting at 7:00 pm. Most classes last 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Class fees are per person & include all flowers and supplies.
- You may BYOB except for Wine & Design Classes (when food & beverage is included in the class fee).
- Don’t be afraid to come by yourself & meet new friends!
- AG Design Class fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a class for which you have registered, contact us at least 24 hours in advance and we will apply your class fees as a credit toward the cost of another AG Design Class of your choice. Since we purchase flowers and supplies for each class ahead of time, we cannot offer a credit for no-shows or last-minute cancellations.
Upcoming Classes & Events
Prepare for Thanksgiving with an AG Design Class & Tablescaping!Learn More